Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NATO - SNOW WHITE AND THE 27 DWARVES




The US generals refer to Nato as 'Snow White and the Twenty Seven Dwarves'.

NATO | Stratfor

The USA controls NATO and uses it to control the world.

Any country that is in NATO is, to some extent, a colony of the USA.


In 1991, the CIA and NATO used Al Qaeda to break up Yugoslavia. (Global Research, 8 September 2010, Andrew Gavin Marshall: "The Anglo-American Terror Network") Yugoslavia was a friend of Russia and was next door to a lot of oil wealth. Moslems arrived in Bosnia from Afghanistan and other Moslem countries. Clinton gave the 'green light' to Iran to arm the Bosnian Muslims. Israel armed the Bosnian Serbs. The Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), which took control of the Balkan heroin trafficking routes, fought the Serbs. The KLA, which had links to bin Laden, was trained and armed by the USA.

Imagine a confrontation between the US and Russia over Arctic oil. 

NATO soldiers might fly from Scottish airbases to defend Exxon Mobile in a war with Gazprom. 

Robin McAlpine: Nato policy must serve the nation, not US corporate interests


Photo from the book “NATO Crimes in Yugoslavia. NATO stirred things up in Yugoslavia in order to provoke civil war. In 1999 the NATO launched a 78-day bombing campaign in Yugoslavia, which killed 2,000 civilians. Kosovo was taken from Serbia. NATO backed Hashim Thaci and his 'Kosovo Liberation Army'. Thaci's forces are linked to the trade in heroin and body parts, and to al Qaeda.

NATO has its secret armies, part of Operation Gladio, which have carried out acts of terrorism, such as the Bologna Bombing.
In 2000, in Italy, a parliamentary commission investigating NATO's Operation Gladio concluded:

‘Those massacres, those bombs, those military actions had been organised or promoted or supported... by men linked to the structures of United States intelligence.’

Victim of NATO bombing in Yugoslavia. "NATO repeatedly dropped cluster bombs into marketplaces, hospitals, and other civilian areas." (Cached )

NATO's acts of terrorism have hit many countries, including Belgium, Turkey, Germany, Greece, Yugoslavia...
Any NATO country that tries to get rid of nuclear weapons finds that itself being 'got at'.

"All the experiences of bigger Nato ­countries in Europe are that you can ­certainly vote to remove nukes but voting doesn’t amount to much.

"Not a single country has managed it and three - including mighty Germany - have passed votes in their parliament only to have them ignored".

Robin McAlpine: Nato policy must serve the nation, not US corporate interests

Photo from the book “NATO Crimes in Yugoslavia.

If Scotland becomes 'independent', will it be a colony of the USA?

The Scottish National Party is traditionally anti-NATO.

But, its current leaders want the party to become pro-NATO.

Scottish independence: SNP faces showdown over anti-Nato policy


Photo from the book “NATO Crimes in Yugoslavia. In 1991, the CIA and NATO used Al Qaeda to break up Yugoslavia. ...Yugoslavia was a friend of Russia and was next door to a lot of oil wealth.

If Scotland is in NATO it will be a colony of the USA.

If Scotland is in NATO, it will be in the organisation that carried out acts of terrorism, as part of Operation Gladio.


Bologna Bombing 1980 - part of NATO's Operation Gladio, aimed at creating fear and keeping the pro-USA politicians in power.

According to Robin McAlpine (Nato policy must serve the nation, not US corporate interests - Scotsman - 26 August 2012):

"Nato ... as a defensive force it is obsolete, but as a means of protecting commercial interests it has a very specific agenda...


The CIA and MI6 have long promoted and made use of the Islamists. The British first began building up the extremists to help weaken the Ottoman Empire.

"Wilbert van der Zeijden is a senior figure in the international ­conflict resolution community.

"He warns that ­because of Nato membership the rest of the global community is 'less inclined to take countries like the Netherlands seriously in the Conference on Disarmament, the NPT and other non-proliferation and disarmament forums. It would be entirely unnecessary and quite a bad move if Scotland manoeuvred itself in a similar position.'"

"A Scotland in Nato will gain lip service from the US generals... Everyone else on the world stage would write Scotland off as an adjunct to the US..."


Victim of NATO in Afghanistan.

An anti-Nato campaign has been launched, with the backing of 10 of the Scottish National Party's 67 Members of the Scottish Parliament.

"THE SNP leadership does not have grassroots backing" for its pro-NATO plan.

Scottish independence: SNP faces showdown over anti-Nato policy 


NATO forces. Over the past two and a half years, there have been 53 reported rapes and 86 reported sexual assaults in the Army, the Navy and the Air Force.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194489/One-sex-attack-reported-Armed-Forces-week--real-figure-higher.html#ixzz24p8DxF18

The anti-Nato campaign says it is 'confident' party delegates could be persuaded to stick by its historic opposition to the military alliance.

The pro-NATO policy is backed by party leader Alex Salmond and proposed by defence spokesman Angus Robertson.

The decision will be made at the party’s annual conference at the end of October 2012.


NATO invented an excuse to destroy Libya.

The anti-Nato campaign says that if Scotland stayed out of the alliance, there would be no blocks, post independence, to deactivating Scotland's Trident nuclear weapons immediately.

Glasgow Kelvin MSP Sandra White, says: “If you are a member of Nato then you are in a club. Germany and others have tried to get rid of nuclear weapons but because of the make up of Nato they haven’t been able to do that. We wouldn’t be able to get rid of Trident if we are a member of that club.”

She said she believed grassroots party members backed retention of the policy, saying support in her own constituency was running at 90 per cent. “I would say Angus [Robertson] is worried.”


The anti-NATO SNP MSP's  are:

Dave Thompson, Sandra White, John Wilson, Gordon MacDonald, Jamie Hepburn, John Mason, John Finnie, Bill Kidd, Marco Biaggi and Bob Doris.


Photo from the book “NATO Crimes in Yugoslavia.

So, who are the SNP Members of the Scottish Parliament who apparently support Nazi NATO?

Adam, George
Member for Paisley
Email me

Adam, Brian
Member for Aberdeen Donside
Email me

Adamson, Clare
Member for Central Scotland
Email me

NATO forces.

Allan, Alasdair
Member for Na h-Eileanan an Iar
Email me

Beattie, Colin
Member for Midlothian North and Musselburgh
Email me

Brodie, Chic
Member for South Scotland
Email me

Brown, Keith
Member for Clackmannanshire and Dunblane
Email me

NATO forces.

Burgess, Margaret
Member for Cunninghame South
Email me

Campbell, Roderick
Member for North East Fife
Email me

Campbell, Aileen
Member for Clydesdale
Email me

Coffey, Willie
Member for Kilmarnock and Irvine Valley
Email me

Constance, Angela
Member for Almond Valley
Email me

Crawford, Bruce
Member for Stirling
Email me

Cunningham, Roseanna
Member for Perthshire South and Kinross-shire
Email me

Dey, Graeme
Member for Angus South
Email me

Don, Nigel
Member for Angus North and Mearns
Email me

Dornan, James
Member for Glasgow Cathcart
Email me

Eadie, Jim
Member for EdinburghSouthern
Email me

Ewing, Annabelle
Member for Mid Scotland and Fife
Email me

Ewing, Fergus
Member for Inverness and Nairn
Email me

Fabiani, Linda
Member for East Kilbride
Email me

FitzPatrick, Joe
Member for Dundee City West
Email me

Gibson, Kenneth
Member for Cunninghame North
Email me

Gibson, Rob
Member for Caithness, Sutherland and Ross
Email me

Grahame, Christine
Member for Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale
Email me

Hyslop, Fiona
Member for Linlithgow
Email me

Ingram, Adam
Member for Carrick, Cumnock and Doon Valley
Email me

Keir, Colin
Member for Edinburgh Western
Email me

Lochhead, Richard
Member for Moray
Email me

Lyle, Richard
Member for Central Scotland
Email me

MacAskill, Kenny
Member for Edinburgh Eastern
Email me

MacDonald, Angus
Member for Falkirk East
Email me

Mackay, Derek
Member for Renfrewshire North and West
Email me

MacKenzie, Mike
Member for Highlands and Islands
Email me

Matheson, Michael
Member for Falkirk West
Email me

Maxwell, Stewart
Member for West Scotland
Email me

McAlpine, Joan
Member for South Scotland
Email me

McDonald, Mark
Member for North East Scotland
Email me

McKelvie, Christina
Member for Hamilton, Larkhall and Stonehouse
Email me

McLeod, Fiona
Member for Strathkelvin and Bearsden
Email me

McLeod, Aileen
Member for South Scotland
Email me

McMillan, Stuart
Member for West Scotland
Email meBack to top

Neil, Alex
Member for Airdrie and Shotts
Email me

Paterson, Gil
Member for Clydebank and Milngavie
Email me

Robertson, Dennis
Member for Aberdeenshire West
Email me

Robison, Shona
Member for Dundee City East
Email me

Russell, Michael
Member for Argyll and Bute
Email me

Salmond, Alex
Member for Aberdeenshire East
Email me

Stevenson, Stewart
Member for Banffshire and Buchan Coast
Email me

Stewart, Kevin
Member for Aberdeen Central
Email me

Sturgeon, Nicola
Member for Glasgow Southside
Email me

Swinney, John
Member for Perthshire North
Email meBack to top

Torrance, David
Member for Kirkcaldy
Email me

Urquhart, Jean
Member for Highlands and Islands
Email me

Watt, Maureen
Member for Aberdeen South and North Kincardine
Email me

Wheelhouse, Paul
Member for South Scotland
Email me

Yousaf, Humza
Member for Glasgow
~~

Mind Control 101
The man in the photo, taken at McGill University in 1951, is 17-year-old Leonard Cohen.

No comments:

Post a Comment