June 18, 2012
June 18, 2012
On May 1st, 2011 the corporate controlled media, in conjunction with intelligence operatives planted within the major corporate news stations, and President Obama launched a large scale media mind control operation in announcing the “death” of infamous intelligence agent Osama Bin Laden.
The operation started with dozens of TV stations cutting to the “breaking news” that the U.S. had killed Osama Bin Laden.
News anchors, using noted mind control techniques, then begin to repeatedly chant:
“Bin Laden is dead, Bin Laden is Dead, Osama Bin Laden has been killed, Osama Bin Laden has been killed!”
The mind control chanting was so over the top that in the days after even mainstream columnists noted them while the alternative media correctly identified the repetitive chanting as a direct form of mind control.
Literally within an hour to two hours after the announcement that Bin Laden had been killed, a supposed organic crowd gathered outside the White House in celebration.
While not fully confirmed, many have speculated that some of the more vocal members of the crowd outside the White House were actually government plants and others have connected the crowds with the ending of a Washington Capitols NHL Hockey game.
The psyop begin to unfold after a death photo published by multiple mainstream news outlets was proven to be absolutely 100% fake, having originated from a post published on an Arabic forum in 2010.
In full damage control, the corporate media then begin to blame conspiracy theorists for their fake photo.
Later the next day the major cable news channels begin to report the laughable claim that Osama’s body was buried at sea only 12 hours after his death.
Osama bin Laden, the long-time figurehead of the al Qaeda terrorist network, has been buried at sea after being killed in a U.S. raid in Pakistan.Pentagon officials said Monday that bin Laden’s body was be handled in accordance with Muslim traditions, which include strict rules on burial taking place within 24 hours after death.Sources confirmed to CBS News national security correspondent David Martin that his body was released into the sea from a U.S. Navy vessel on Monday, likely into the Indian Ocean.
Witnesses to the raid also publicly confirmed that the raid simply did not happen the way that the corporate media had reported over and over again.
One witness in particular cast much doubt on the validity of the entire raid when he confirmed that it was highly unlikely that Bin Laden was ever in the area.
“To be honest, its not true.”
Of course, all of the corporate media shenanigans that occurred on the night of the initial death announcement pale in comparison to the fact that a plethora of evidence, most of it completely ignored by the controlled corporate press, indicated that Bin Laden had died years before.
Some of the most damning evidence, fueled by documented kidney problems and reported by the mainstream in bits and pieces but never put together in a real journalistic report, includes enough evidence to at the very least run an unbiased news report detailing the facts.
Lets take a look at the facts that the corporate controlled media ignored:
Source: Linked articles, an Infowars.com report, and confirmed independent research.
- July of 2001, Osama Bin Laden was flown to the American Hospital in Dubai for kidney treatment with the help of the CIA.
- On the eve of the 9/11 attacks Osama Bin Laden apparently stayed in a Pakistani military hospital under the protection of Pakistan’s ISI.
- October 2001, Bin Laden appeared in a videotape looking visibly pale and sickly.
- In December of 2001, another videotape was released, showing a seriously ill Bin Laden seemingly unable to move his left arm.
- December 26, 2001, Fox News reported on story that the Taliban had officially declared Bin Laden dead.
- July 17, 2002, FBI head of counterterrorism Dale Watson, said “I personally think he [Bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore.”
- October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that “I would come to believe that he probably is dead.”
- November 2005, Senator Harry Reid claimed that Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.
- In September 2006, French intelligence leaked a report suggesting Osama had died in Pakistan.
- On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera’s David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.
- March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.”
- In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies” hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed “I don’t think he’s alive.”
In 2007, Benazir Bhutto appeared on national TV and made the startling announcement that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.
Sadly she was later assassinated, likely for her refusal to promote CIA/Mossad funded propaganda.
This media mind control operation was again confirmed to be nothing more than a psychological operation after literal Hollywood film producers were given access to classified documents in order to create a government propaganda film of the whole raid which of course was staged or altered in the first place.
As we move forward into the Orwellian future, planned by the global elite and supported by the corporate media, it is important to look back at massive mind control operations in order to stop and at the very least identify future media manipulated events.
Good Morning America host Chris Cuomo is schooled by four Pakistanis on Bin Laden’s CIA connections.
A report published by theintelhub.com just minutes after the initial media report before the official Obama announcement and eerily, on the birthday of the Bavarian Illuminati, immediately identified the news as a widespread mind control operation.
President Obama announces that Osama bin Laden has been killed by US special operation forces.
James Corbett, editor of the Corbett Report, says there’s no reason to believe officials that say Osama Bin Laden was killed, citing a lack of evidence.Also Corbett reminds us that this is not the first time that Bin Laden has been pronounced dead; it happened at least nine times before. Corbett speaks about ties between the CIA and the Bin Laden family, something not so many people are aware of.
Please bookmark and share our new website, CorporateMediaExposed.com, founded by theintelhub.com co founder Alex Thomas and his brother Robert.
Support independent media and prepare yourself with
Be Our Sponsors!
Be Our Sponsors!