Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Details on 9/11 Emerge

March 30-31, 2011 -- Further details of the real 9/11 culprits continue to emerge

March 30-31, 2011 -- Further details of the real 9/11 culprits continue to emerge

Multiple WMR sources have reported on more details of the 9/11 attacks that so drastically altered life in America.

One of the designers of the New York City Emergency Command Center, located on the 23rd floor of Building 7, which collapsed later in the afternoon of September 11 and was relatively unscathed by the collapse of the North and South Towers, said that his colleagues in the center informed him during the morning that they had to evacuate Building 7 because "they were going to pull the building."

In a television documentary, the leasee of the World Trade Center, Larry Silverstein, president of Silverstein Properties, said of Building 7, which collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, "I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it." Silverstein's supporters later claimed that he meant "pull" the firefighters from the building. However, there were no firefighters in Building 7, they had been withdrawn from the building at 11:30 am.

The Emergency Command Center designer's statement that his colleagues were told to evacuate during the morning because the building would be "pulled" is another clue that Silverstein was never talking about firefighters when he stated "pull it," that the decision to conduct a controlled demolition of the structure was made long beforehand.

"Remember remember the eleventh of September

Explosives, treason and plot.

I see no reason why explosives, treason

Should ever be forgot..."[paraphrased from Guy Fawkes Day nursery rhyme].

Another informed source has told WMR that New York-New Jersey Port Authority police were aware that Silverstein had called off a regular breakfast meeting at the "Windows on the World" restaurant on top floor of the North Tower but not for what Silverstein's wife claimed to have been a hastily-arranged appointment at his dermatologist. Silverstein maintained temporary offices on the 88th floor of the North Tower. However, on the morning of 9/11, Silverstein called off his 8:30 am business meeting and WMR has been told that a Port Authority police officer assigned to assist Silverstein, who had recently leased the World Trade Center from the port authority, overheard Silverstein tell his daughter Lisa, a vice president of Silverstein Properties, not to come to the area around the Trade Center during the morning of 9/11. American Airlines flight 11, or what was alleged to have been the passenger aircraft, struck the North Tower at 8:44 am.

Silverstein later sought to collect $7 billion in damages from World Trade Center insurers.

We are reporting the alleged "flight 11" because of yet another statement WMR has received. A Kroll Associates assistant to retired FBI Assistant Director John P. O'Neill was with her boss on the morning of 9/11. O'Neill had been hired by Kroll's Jerome Hauer as director of World Trade Center security just 19 days before the attack. O'Neill died in the collapse of the towers but his assistant was later pulled from the rubble by a New York City firefighter. O'Neill's assistant later told the firefighter who rescued her that after the planes hit the North and South Towers, O'Neill declared, "Those planes are being controlled from the ground." O'Neill's remains were not recovered from the debris of Ground Zero until September 22, 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment