Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Josh Reeves: The secret right & conspiracy culture

 Interesting interview. First time I had ever been exposed to Josh Reeves.
What did I like about it? Why post it?
For the same reason I post anything, I guess. It makes me think. And question.
It does seem very likely that there have been numerous attempts to divert away from the truth. To obfuscate.
In the interview Mr Reeves mention how the very first alternative theory on the assassination of JFK was "the Russians did it" because Lee Harvey Oswald was a "communist"
Who would have, could have, started that misdirection?
He discusses John Birch society, Alex Jones and other alternative institutions.





If you listen, leave some comments. As mentioned I found it thought provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment